Latest update: 24.03.2020
As the pandemic of COVID-19 (Coronovirus) continues to accelerate, we have implemented stringent measures to ensure the health and welfare of our employees, partners and customers.
We are reviewing our Business Continuity Plan against the latest Government guidelines and Health Authorities advice daily. This situation requires a considered and responsible approach to protect people’s health and the commercial operation of the business.
All our teams have been mobilised accordingly, and as part of the Lucy Group, we benefit from a resilient IT infrastructure to enable secure remote working; providing a business that is accessible, accompanied with good quality of service.
Updated Contact Details
Your usual contacts remain available, however, there are changes to reach the relevant team during the COVID-19 situation, these are detailed below:
|Customer Services (SOP)||
+44 (0) 1422 317 343
+44 (0) 1422 317 322
+44 (0) 1422 317 344
+44 (0) 7775 347 575
|Pre-Wired Pillars (PWP)||
+44 (0) 1422 317 360
+44 (0) 1422 317 304
|Customer Accounts||+44 (0) 1422 317 313|
|Supplier Accounts||+44 (0) 1422 317 308|
+44 (0) 1422 317 347
+44 (0) 1422 317 309
+44 (0) 1422 317 362
|Ki./Vizion Services||+44 (0) 1422 317 314|
How we are supporting you and our employees
For Ki and Vizion customers, we invite you to use the support portal to raise incidents, requests or ask questions. The Portal is available via the links within both platforms.
We have adopted various online community tools for employee collaboration, for example virtual teams and video conferencing technology to accommodate both internal and external meeting forums. The business has provided supporting hardware components such as, monitors, headphones along with the relevant secure software.
Our Supply Chain, Sales teams and partners are working closely together to meet customer requirements. We are managing the impact upon the business and supply chain operation through order lead-times. As we monitor and liaise with partners from across the international markets, we aim to contact you directly to go through any delays and alternative product offerings to minimise any disruption as swiftly as possible.
These are unprecedented times, we will endeavour to support you, however, we ask for your understanding, as some queries, may take a little longer to confirm or resolve.
Latest update: 17.03.2020
Lucy Zodion is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our colleagues, customers, suppliers and communities, playing a responsible role in supporting local health officials and government leaders, whilst maintaining continuity of business operation, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We want to play a responsible role by taking appropriate actions, these include:
- The business remains operational; we are processing orders and shipping.
- A business continuity plan that has been developed in-line with the Government, NHS PHE and WHO COVID-19 guidelines.
- This resilient plan is now live and has been communicated throughout the business. This includes timely and regular updates to ensure the teams have the latest health information, and are clear to the business status for continuity of customer service and the supply of products.
- Customers can still order products and services via existing channels (email / phone). please utilise direct line numbers (detailed within email footers), alternatively contact maybe made via the department number stated below:
- Customer Services (SOP): +44 (0) 1422 317 343 / 322 / 344 / 311
- PWP: +44 (0) 1422 317335
- Accounting & Finance: +44 (0) 1422317367
- Purchasing: +44 (0) 1422 317320
- All visitors to site and face-to-face meetings are currently prohibited, where applicable these are being replaced with video / telephone conferences.
- This is being continually monitored; it is expected this will remain in force until the end of April 2020
- We are encouraging team members to follow NHS guidelines on self-isolation and the recent Government guidance of social distancing, to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- On confirmation by leading health authorities and the UK Government that the infection is contained, Lucy Zodion will enact relaxing some of the travel and meeting restrictions.